Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction totally unfair

Options
  • 08-03-2014 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭

I started a perfectly legit thread in AH. A mod swept in changed the title and totally reversed the sentiment. When I got back to the thread I initially took it on the chin but when I saw I was being personally abused, I replied in kind, and I got an infraction. totally unfair. I want to complain about the mod who messed up my thread. I understand others have complained. How can I do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,700 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi mrsbyrne,

Regardless of whether or not personal abuse is directed at you, it is not an excuse to reply in kind. You should have reported the posts and allowed a mod to deal with them.

Infraction upheld. You may ask for an admin review of this decision if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

Thanks for replying Penn.
    Thats ok i know I should not have reacted like that. But what do i do to get to the bottom of my thread being hijacked in the first place?
    Ive reported the post with the report button, but got no reply yet. Is there anything else i should do?
    thanks

Best course of action for that would probably be to PM the mod to discuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

OK thanks will do

Thanks. This thread can be marked as resolved.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement