Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avoiding Dublin Port Tunnel in morning

Options
  • 08-03-2014 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm driving from Leitrim to Dub Port on a Wed morning arriving at 0815... how many more minutes do I need to allow if I want to skip the tunnel toll.... also is there cheaper parking near the Irish Ferries port?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,904 ✭✭✭✭L1011

At least 45mins and anywhere up to 90 depending on the morning. The most direct route from the M50 is over to the Malahide Road and down via Fairview but you can also go down the quays.

Parking at the Irish Ferries terminal is the only parking near there, its not particularly cheap but its the only option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

If it's a once off then I'd pay the €10 tbh. Any incident at all along the alternative route could mean you miss the ferry.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sonicstrav

Thanks for the replies.... i'll just pay the tolls and use the official parking to avoid any hassle

Advertisement