Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Hillbilly's Pizza and Wings open in Manon Point?

Options
  • 09-03-2014 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,578 ✭✭✭✭

I heard a couple of months ago it was opening up and I Googled it to see was it opened yet. There is no mention of it on the Manon Point website but if you download there floor plan its listed as being in the food court.
    If it is open is it the same as Hillbilly's in the city or is it different?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

I hope to lord gawd its not different. There is one opening there. And recently they seem to be adding more range to the menus. (Burgers and pies)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I cant see what Hillbillys would add to the current selection when the customers are all sober.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Balmed Out wrote: »
    I cant see what Hillbillys would add to the current selection when the customers are all sober.

I love there food at any hours

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

I would be surprised to see a Hillbillies opening at the food court with KFC already there.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,578 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

kub wrote: »
    I would be surprised to see a Hillbillies opening at the food court with KFC already there.

Its the same as Hillbilly's in the city. The owners are the same. I'd say it will do damage to KFC.

http://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Hillbillys-Pizza-And-Wings-Limited-515255

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭AugustusMinimus

I find it interesting that the directors surname is "Grace". Any tie in with John Graces I wonder ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

I find it interesting that the directors surname is "Grace". Any tie in with John Graces I wonder ?

Yes they are brothers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Yes they are brothers

let's hope there will be less fights outside the outlet in Mahon Point:D

Advertisement