Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loreto or school mhuire

Options
  • 09-03-2014 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    We are hoping to move to Meath. Our dd is in 1st year so would be starting in second year in September and would not have to move school until then. We will be living between Trim and Navan so are interested in sending her to Scoile Mhuire in Trim or Loreto Navan. I would be grateful for any info on the schools, are the difficult to transfer into, do they have clubs at lunchtime, what are teachers and discipline like in the schools.
    My dd has so far always got good school reports for both academics and behaviour ...I don't know if this would help. She is a quiet kid.
    I would be very grateful for any advice so please pm if you prefer.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

ok, i'm not 100% sure about the ins and outs of the schools in question but scoil mhuire is held with high regard. also, navan is a bloody kip D: no doubt in my mind that i would always choose the trim school.

Advertisement