Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lumia 1020 RAW image files

• 09-03-2014 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭

The Black update was supposed to give you the facility to capture in DNG format as well as jpeg.

I have done all the updates, my phone is up to date, but I can't find where to enable this setting.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

curiousb wrote: »
    The Black update was supposed to give you the facility to capture in DNG format as well as jpeg.

I have done all the updates, my phone is up to date, but I can't find where to enable this setting.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You'll have to delete Nokia ProCam and download Nokia Camera. Then you go into the app and it should be in settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭curiousb

perfect, thanks.

I already had installed Nokia Camera, but I was looking in the main phone settings, not the app settings.

Found it and all good now!

Advertisement