Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haulier convoy in galway this afternoon 09.03.14

Options
  • 09-03-2014 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭

anyone got information?
    never heard anything till i saw a load of trucks blowing their horn.

obviously doing on a sunday cause they can't be arsed to make the point during the week and just annoy people who have a day off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

It's a charity run for a young man who broke his neck. So ya they're not arsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

fair enough.

My point is that i remember before they last drove a convoy and i was bed after long night at work and did not take kindly to be woken up. I'm sure the people who don't know anything about it would say the same if they were disturbed today.

and the hauliers have threatened with convoys/strike etc quite often but never follow through as of late so thought i missed the news somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

5KM run (as in with your legs) out in Moycullen GAA today at 2pm for the same lad. Bouncy castles too for the kids...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Bunch of TVR's driving through the city too, one after another.

Advertisement