Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry seminar UCC

Options
  • 09-03-2014 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Does anybody have information on a Chemistry seminiar for LC student in UCC on the 22nd March.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

All I can find:
    http://www.leavingcertlecturedays.ie/calendar/calendarchem.html

Costs 70 euro - crikey.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭prochida

Thanks spurious

Will see if any places left.

Considering a 1 hour grind costs €20 - €30 it is probally reasonabe.

Has anybody been to one of these that could give feedback if its worthwhile.

tks

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

I haven't been to the one this year but I'm definitely going next year (I'm in 5th year)

The lady over it is apparently excellent and gives out good notes. She has been teaching for some time and knows the course very well. Our teacher was advising us to go. There's a group rate available so maybe contact them and see if they have any last minute discounted spaces. But 70 seems the norm - there was a course in DCU in Dec/Jan for a day and it was 75 I think plus booking fee.

So on all that I've heard I'd recommend.

Advertisement