Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hull City v Sunderland - FA Cup Quarter Final - 14:00 Kick Off - ITV 1

• 09-03-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

McGregor, Figueroa, Rosenior, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Huddlestone, Elmohamady, Sagbo, Aluko, Fryatt

Subs: Harper, Bruce, Faye, Henderson, Quinn, Boyd, Koren

Ustari, Bardsley, Dossena, O'Shea (c), Vergini, Cattermole, Colback, Larsson, Giaccherini, Fletcher, Scocco.

Subs: Ki, Johnson, Cuellar, Celustka, Bridcutt, Borini, Mannone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

League survival obviously the priority with that Sunderland starting 11, but still enough quality to beat Hull and make it to Wembley again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

"Such a huge carrot at the end of the stick"... I don't think that's how it works ?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭masti123

Will it go to extra time if its a draw or is it 2 legs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Rip roaring stuff! If Sunderland are arsed at all they should get Ki and Borini on for the second half

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

masti123 wrote: »
    Will it go to extra time if its a draw or is it 2 legs

A replay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Pretty grim viewing so far, considering they are both PL clubs. Hopefully, it'll improve in the second half.

This is just shocking.

Always annoys me so much when you see a footballer play a ball out wide into space, behind his team mate who is running forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Sunderland really dont want a draw here, cant afford to be missing any more PL games. Would ya rather go out Paully than draw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

O'Shea gives away a needless free kick and then is at fault for the resulting goal. Brilliant stuff from the captain :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Game over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,929 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A Headbutt celebration from Meyler :)

Paully D wrote: »
    O'Shea gives away a needless free kick and then is at fault for the resulting goal. Brilliant stuff from the captain :rolleyes:

The whole team has been well off form,

Meyler will not score an easier goal, quality celebration all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Go on Hull!

That is just terrible ,

Cattermole has assisted a few like that this season.

You can only laugh really. That type of implosion has happened time and time again in the league and is one of the main reasons why we will be relegated. Just need a man sent off now for it to be the perfect self destruction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Watching phil bardsley play gives me hope I still might make it even though I'm approaching 40

Watching phil bardsley play gives me hope I still might make it even though I'm approaching 40

Not his biggest fan either but at least he tries his best, even if it's not good enough. If all of our players did the same we wouldn't be in such a mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

That is just terrible ,

Cattermole has assisted a few like that this season.

Had to laugh at Keane when Phil Brown was bigging up cattermole before the game....".If you are relying on Lee cattermole you are in big trouble "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Had to laugh at Keane when Phil Brown was bigging up cattermole before the game....".If you are relying on Lee cattermole you are in big trouble "
    Couldn't believe it when I heard Brown bigging up Cattermole. I've got no time for Keane, but he was bang on there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

The semi final draw Hull wanted. Fantastic chance of making the final now

Advertisement