Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back Garden Makeover Contacts?

• 09-03-2014 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm looking to get my back garden done up and hoping someone has a decent contact in the Fingal area.

At the moment there's a concrete shed running the width of the garden and a gravel patch like a giant cat litter tray in the middle, surrounded by sections of mismatched concrete. It's really not pleasant and definitely not somewhere safe for kids to play in the summer.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 322 ✭✭jpb14

greenflash wrote: »
    Hi all

I'm looking to get my back garden done up and hoping someone has a decent contact in the Fingal area.

At the moment there's a concrete shed running the width of the garden and a gravel patch like a giant cat litter tray in the middle, surrounded by sections of mismatched concrete. It's really not pleasant and definitely not somewhere safe for kids to play in the summer.

Thanks
    PM sent to you with name of company I used for designing and landscaping my new build.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

jpb14 wrote: »
    PM sent to you with name of company I used for designing and landscaping my new build.

Oh and who might that be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

greenflash wrote: »
    Hi all

Thanks

If you send me some photos, I'll be happy to give you some advice etc (foc). And just to be clear, we are a professional landscaping company but have no more capacity to take on new projects for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭greenflash

If you send me some photos, I'll be happy to give you some advice etc (foc). And just to be clear, we are a professional landscaping company but have no more capacity to take on new projects for the summer.

Thanks. Really appreciate your offer and will send you a couple of pics tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,000 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I've just gotten my garden done and can send you some before and after pics if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

anewme wrote: »
    I've just gotten my garden done and can send you some before and after pics if you want.
    ppost here we would love to see them too:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭greenflash

anewme wrote: »

Yes, I'd love to see them.. all ideas and suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭j@utis

I'm interested in getting my back garden done too. This time it's north wicklow. Any suggestions?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

j@utis wrote: »
    I'm interested in getting my back garden done too. This time it's north wicklow. Any suggestions?

Google: Alan Rath landscapes.

Advertisement