Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mock theory test/ study book.

• 09-03-2014 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Howya lads, thinking of getting into motorcycling, following after the father ( a proud lover of anything with two wheels ) and I've done sufficient enough research on how to get your licence, IBT, insurance assessments etc. But I'm wondering is there any mock motorcycle theory test available ( irish ones ) I've found some on the net but all for British theory tests. I'm also wondering where can I get some sort of book like " Rules of the road for motorcyclists " or something of that sort, have the RSA published a book for motorcyclists studying for the theory test like they have for car drivers? Any help at all would be much appreciated. Thanks lads, Dylan. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

Maybe THIS is what you are looking for?

Taken from the RSA website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

The theory test for the car includes everything you need for the bike.

I'd get the CD-Rom though so you can sit the theory test 50 times til you are doing it in your sleep. Should be able to buy it in Easons I think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

The theory test for the car includes everything you need for the bike.

I'd get the CD-Rom though so you can sit the theory test 50 times til you are doing it in your sleep. Should be able to buy it in Easons I think?

A thanks a million :) so the normal CD-Rom will do the trick? Know a few mates have the car theory test CD-Rom and book so I have a few handy then, thanks a million for the quick reply!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

dunner515 wrote: »
    Maybe THIS is what you are looking for?

Taken from the RSA website

Yeah I had seen that already just wasn't sure if it was a separate book and CD-Rom that I had to buy or whether I can just use the car one :) thanks a million also for the quick reply!

Advertisement