Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehome our dog

• 09-03-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

I wonder if anyone is interested in taking our dog as a pet? We have had 'Holly' for over 6 years. She is a beautiful, kind , gentle dog - fantastic with children - very mild, calm temperament. She is part collie, mostly Wheaten Terrier. Why are we rehoming her? My granddaughter who lives with me has been suffering from respiratory problems for months now. Most recently she had pneumonia and at only 18 months old has also been diagnosed with asthma...So, we have been strongly advised to rehome the dog. I live in the East Meath area. If you know anyone with a good home for our dog - we would be really grateful! Please pm me if interested or perhaps someone can advise me on where to look for a home for the dog?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement