Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stand Up Comedy at the Dean Crowe Theatre on Monday 24th March

Options
  • 09-03-2014 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

For those looking for a laugh head down to the Dean Crowe Theatre on Monday March 24th at 9.00 pm. Only 5 euro.

Line Up:

Headliner: GREG MARKS. The hardest working man in Irish comedy. Has played all the major comedy clubs around Ireland and England including a sold out run at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.

Keith Fox: Offaly man and finalist in the national comedy competition "Show me the funny" in 2014.

Plus the best acts on the comedy circuit Ger Staunton, Steve Elliott, Linda Hayden and your host local sensation Breda Larkin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Cheers for that, sounds good. Cheap entertainment, can't go too wrong for €5. :)

No mention of it on the Dean Crowe website, which is a shame, these are the kind of things that would bring more people to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Thanks man I pass that on. I be honest I'm not running this night (Even does I have in the past.) but that good idea and pass it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Just wondering if anyone like to give feedback about the show? I'm not running it, but know Breda and she keen to get any type of feedback. Thanks.

Advertisement