Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 5 or 5s

• 09-03-2014 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking about getting a new iPhone but torn between the 5 and the 5s would the cheaper 5 be a better but over the 5s looking for 32gb ideally.

Also where's the best place to buy iPhones on prepay / unlocked

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

5S if you can stretch to it. Worth it for the camera alone imo. Ive a 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

I'm looking to get it to use with my O2 number is there any place online to get a 5 / 5s cheaper than the phone shops the 5s is 739 on o2s website for the 32gb

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

So my old phone is on the blink and I can get a 32gb 5S from O2 for €500 but will be tied into a 24 month contract. Good or bad idea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

So my old phone is on the blink and I can get a 32gb 5S from O2 for €500 but will be tied into a 24 month contract. Good or bad idea?

Depends what they are offering with the contract. You're still paying over half what it costs to buy the phone straight up. I wouldn't be too crazy about spending so much and locked into a 24 month contract.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Unlimited calls, text and 2gb data for €29 a month

• Advertisement

I was thinking of buying a 5S straight out I need a new ipod and a new phone so it doubles as both the 5s is €740 on o2s website I'll be going on o2 anyway so it seems like a decent deal since apple are charging €799 for an unlocked 32gb 5s

or I can get a 5 for €650 on expansys with 64gb of memory its a tough decision

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    I was thinking of buying a 5S straight out I need a new ipod and a new phone so it doubles as both the 5s is €740 on o2s website I'll be going on o2 anyway so it seems like a decent deal since apple are charging €799 for an unlocked 32gb 5s

or I can get a 5 for €650 on expansys with 64gb of memory its a tough decision

I'll sell you a 16gb iPhone 5 unlocked to all networks.

guil wrote: »
    I'll sell you a 16gb iPhone 5 unlocked to all networks.

looking to get a 32gb - 64gb iphone 5/5s preferably new not sure on the best place to buy though

Advertisement