Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalu (Superquinn) Northside S.C. and Raheny

Options
  • 09-03-2014 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,399 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Quick question about the Supervalu (formerly Superquinn) in Northside shopping centre.

I'm looking for some wine that they have on special offer. Anyone know what the off licence there is like in terms of size \ range?

Same question for the Supervalu Raheny...

Cheers

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Dunno about Northside, but the off license in the Raheny SV is pretty small. You'd probably be better off heading to the former Superquinn in Sutton Cross. It is bigger than most SV's and they have a very large booze section

Second for Superquinn Sutton Cross, especially for wine, they have loads.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The Northside Superquinn's wine selection used to be good, I don't know if they have reorganised the store since they changed hands. Out of the Supervalus in that general area, I prefer Killester.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,399 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Thanks for the info... In general SV Killester is nice store (could do with bigger carkpark) but tiny off licence. After a visit... can confirm that the one in Northside has a much bigger wine selection.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

The one in Northside is quite big, with a decent wine selection

• Advertisement
Advertisement