Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

march prediction WC2014 winners

• 09-03-2014 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

From the polls
    march prediction WC2014 group A-D
    march prediction WC2014 group E-H
    It's now the poll for the final rounds to predict the winner of the World Cup 2014 the teams are placed in the order of how they will meet in the final rounds and are numbered for the 2nd, 3rd and semifinal
    The poll is only for a week

who will win the world cup 14 votes

1-1-1 Brazil
    0% 0 votes
    1-1-1 Netherlands
    14% 2 votes
    2-1-1 Colombia
    0% 0 votes
    2-1-1 Uruguay
    0% 0 votes
    3-2-1 France
    7% 1 vote
    3-2-1 Bosnia & Herzegovina
    0% 0 votes
    4-2-1 Germany
    0% 0 votes
    4-2-1 Russia
    35% 5 votes
    5-3-2 Spain
    0% 0 votes
    5-3-2 Croatia
    28% 4 votes
    6-3-2 Italy
    0% 0 votes
    6-3-2 Ivory Coast
    0% 0 votes
    7-4-2 Argentina
    0% 0 votes
    7-4-2 Switzerland
    7% 1 vote
    8-4-2 Belgium
    0% 0 votes
    8-4-2 Portugal
    7% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Another typo by me the second France should be Germany I'll try to get it corrected I hope with the 2nd poll typo I haven't angered the mods

Any predictions for the top goal scorers

In comparison to the voters of the group stages (A-D=76, E-H=68) the number of voters is low (14) but the March World Cup prediction is;
    1st Germany
    2nd Spain
    3rd Brazil
    It'll be interesting to compare this to other boards.ie World Cup predictions, perhaps I should have done multi-vote polls for the separate rounds up to the semis

Advertisement