Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st BD Ideas/Suggestions?

Options
  • 09-03-2014 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, so I have my 21st Birthday in the end of may.

Key points:
    • Around 30-40 People
    • All Eastern nationality (Rus, UA, Baltic, Belarus)
    • Most live in: Ballymun, Blanch, Dublin City
    • Most of friends love dancing on stage (but not required)
    • Preferably late closing hours.
    • Music style: Avicii, Techno, Lana Del Ray, Maclkemor, in other words: whatever is popular, but not rock/metal.
    • Youngest guest: 18, oldest: 25.

Any suggestions? Must be around Dublin area, and any way to estimate price/cost? I never organised anything for my previous birthdays but this time I want something to remember.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

The Living Room on Cathal Brugha Street might fit the bill. You can book areas in there for free (not sure if they'd accommodate 30/40 people, but no harm in asking). The clientele is largely Eastern European. They play chart/dance music, and there's a dancefloor. They sell a huge selection of beers and have a great beer garden, and they open til 2.30 at weekends.

http://www.thelivingroom.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

+1 on the living room, Ithink it would fit the bill quite well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

one problem: I live beside living room and this is the place me and my friends literally live in on weekends, it would be kind of same as just normal weekend then :D I want something new. I was considering living room, but I was there yesterday, saturday and friday too.

Advertisement