Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Oral-Help!

Options
  • 09-03-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Well,my french orals start next week and we have done literally nothing on the conversations(like asking for directions etc).I do get grinds but ive missed the last few lessons.I was just wondering if anyone could give me a hand with it.Sorry for asking and thanks for any help or advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

You've done no role plays?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Eims14

Amm,no our teachers a joke and i havent been able to get grinds for the last few weeks...so obviously im in a really great position here

Eims14 wrote: »
    Amm,no our teachers a joke and i havent been able to get grinds for the last few weeks...so obviously im in a really great position here

That's crazy if I were you I think id refuse to do the oral
    The role plays are half of it and your teacher sounds like a serious joke, it's a bit late to bring in up with the principle or anyone now seeing as they are in the coming weeks

Yea,i know oh well guess ill just try and make up my own.Anyone here any good with french?*nervous laugh*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭robman60

Are orals compulsory for French in JC? An LCer here, just curious!

• Advertisement

robman60 wrote: »
    Are orals compulsory for French in JC? An LCer here, just curious!

The school decides whether it wants to do them or not, then everyone has to do them really :) I think they're a recent thing too

Really?I thought they were compulsory oh well doesnt matter now if i fail :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Caro31

Hi,
    I am a French student so I can help you, do you still need some help ?

Caro31 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am a French student so I can help you, do you still need some help ?

Sorry,I thought id replied back to this.Thanks so much for your offer but i finally got my grinds and had some help from my sister so i should be ok now,but thanks for offering :)

Advertisement