Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade PS3 Fifa 14 to PS4 Fifa 14

Options
  • 09-03-2014 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

I currently have a PS3 with Fifa 14, but am selling and getting a PS4.
    I have Fifa 14 for the PS3, and i member that gamestop did an upgrade promotion where you trade in the PS3 Fifa and they give you the PS4 Fifa for 15€.

Is anywhere still doing anything like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

mcw92 wrote: »
    I currently have a PS3 with Fifa 14, but am selling and getting a PS4.
    I have Fifa 14 for the PS3, and i member that gamestop did an upgrade promotion where you trade in the PS3 Fifa and they give you the PS4 Fifa for 15€.

Is anywhere still doing anything like that?

sorry help with your question but I just want to tell you to keep the ps3!! I bought a ps4 and subscribed to the playstAtion plus and I had to rebuy a ps3 cause all the good free games they give you are on ps3 for now and it feels like a waste to let them slip away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭mcw92

iamtony wrote: »
    sorry help with your question but I just want to tell you to keep the ps3!! I bought a ps4 and subscribed to the playstAtion plus and I had to rebuy a ps3 cause all the good free games they give you are on ps3 for now and it feels like a waste to let them slip away.

I rarely ever play the Free games on the PS3 anyways.
    I've being using a PS4 since launch day, my brothers, but now i will need to get my own.
    Only games i play atm are Fifa, COD and Madden anyways, all on PS4.
    Won't be playing any others until the new ones like Watch Dogs come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

I think that deal could be finished for physical copies of the game, i think it will only work for digital copies now, i could be wrong though. You've probably left it late enough to sell your ps3, i dont think you'll get much for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

No there is no where thats does it anymore, id recommend you sell it on ebay you get more money than any trade in

Advertisement