Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 13 Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    Only 80 euro to fix? I was reading up that it was extremely difficult to fix and not worth it when this happens. The TV itself is 5 or 6 years old.

i think mine was about 3.5 when it happened, it lasted for another 15 months id say once it was fixed, but when it broke again that was it it just went, no warming up period so TV went in the bin

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

my tv is broke

I dont think i could survive til the weekend if my tv broke, that would mean listening to the wife and kids for longer then 30mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I had the same problem 2 months ago, common problem

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

empacher wrote: »
    I had the same problem 2 months ago, common problem

Did you get it fixed?

It works at times just inconsistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

After losing to pretty much everyone, I beat the Seahawks. Great game Padraic, I was very very lucky with my winning play. This season is bonkers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Did you get it fixed?

It works at times just inconsistent.

No paid 120 to have the capacitors replaed

Advertisement