Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd/3rd Year Maths (Arts - Maths Studies)

• 09-03-2014 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi. I'm wondering whether I should keep going with maths and wanted to know what anybody thought of it. Can't tell from 1st year 'cause there's only one module with anything completely new (MT112A); everything else is on the LC (even if some of it's gone now). What's it like in terms of workload, difficulty, exams etc. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

_Miss_Me_ wrote: »
    Hi. I'm wondering whether I should keep going with maths and wanted to know what anybody thought of it. Can't tell from 1st year 'cause there's only one module with anything completely new (MT112A); everything else is on the LC (even if some of it's gone now). What's it like in terms of workload, difficulty, exams etc. Thanks.

Well if you like it, and are willing to put in work towards assignments I'd say stick at it, though you don't say what your other subjects you're currently studying are so it's hard to judge which 2 subjects are best to keeps, which to drop etc.
    :)

Advertisement