Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovely customers

Options
  • 10-03-2014 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Okay, so I work in a certain shop in the Blanch center, was talking to a few customers (3 lovely ladies). They were talking about getting coffee and what they'd get when I jokingly said "ah yeah, me too!" Or something similar.

To my amazement they came back with a coffee for me! (However I had gone out with the bins and wasnt there when they came back)

However the point of this is; if any of you know these people (through them telling the story at home or whatever) or if those people are on here themselves, thank you very much, you guys brightened up a very long day! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Great example of "Pay It forward" or good karma!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Ah :) sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Working in the retail trade too, I have to say I love that story.

Maybe I'm getting a bit deep, but it's nice how a small gesture can make a massively big difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Sorry I'm really bad at remembering to log on here and reply :P

Gillo- agreed! Its the small things especially on those long boring days :)

Advertisement