Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midway Space Zap Arcade Cab

Options
  • 10-03-2014 9:30am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭

See image below. needs a good owl restore! Was previously booting to a screen with blocks on it, but i plugged it in this morning and nothing on screen. it was cold out this morning, so it still might be asleep. it has a pcb in it, old style, no idea what it is though.

100 euro collected from athy. ill stick it up on adverts later too. would look nice restored, but needs a decent ammount of work.

20140310_082440.jpg

Comments

Dam I would of loved this,
    too much on financially at the moment tho :(
    (+ the whole room thing!)

Really nice artwork on this too, unfortunately room is the issue here too, would look great restored though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Thanks guys, cab is small enough, smallest one ive ever had. thats a 13inch monitor vertical in it, which will give you an indication of the width.

Whats the woodwork like keith?
    Looks to me like if you cleaned up and painted the metal work it would look 100% better.
    I could make you a stencil for the front to replace that artwork?

Is that an 4 way stick?Quick google shows its not the original CP anyway so I woulnt worry about it too much

Hardly interested in a swap for my MVS lot are ya?

• Advertisement

The wood seems ok, the metal is a bit rusty so would need to be cleaned up. The cpo on there is actually off a moonbase cocktail or something, but the original metal panel from space zap is still there underneath it. I need the money to be honest, but if you want the cab, ill swap for your lot of carts then sell them on adverts!

Let me sleep on it.
    I know iI shouldn't but I know how much I'd enjoy fixing her up.

haha ok cool, have a nap there now and let me know haha, i need the cash to pay for a holiday next week so im going to throw it up on adverts too in a few hours. if you really want the cab then ill swap for your games but they will be going straight up on adverts too for cash money! :pac:

no go ahead and stick it on adverts,
    dont worry about a swap!

ok cool, sorry about the rush dude, i need a few quid quick!

• Advertisement

This is now sold off on adverts and can be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement