Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI -BOI transfer delay?

Options
  • 10-03-2014 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

I am having noting but hassle with BOI and the 'updating' they are doing lately.

I am a payee on my fiances account and he transfer money to me regularly via 365.

He did this last night and nothing has hit myaccount yet

What is going on?it was instant last week!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Sadderday,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our SEPA changes.

BOI to BOI transfers processed through 365 Online are still immediate and there has been no change to this recently. We would suggest the account holder makes contact with BOI365 to have this investigated further. BOI365 can be contacted through Online Service Desk by sending an Ask a Question query or by calling 0818 365 365.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

Thanks Tara,
    Thats what I thought... funnily enough I did ring the 0818 365 365 number and I was told that because of the changes recently and yesterday was sunday thats why it would be delayed. Strange how they can tell me that if its not true.

Have no money. But Thanks. Will be investigating further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Sadderday,

We have doubled checked this and the funds should have been available immediately. 

Apologies that you received incorrect information when you called and we want the opportunity to look into this further. Would you mind sending us a private message with the approximate time of your call, the number you dialled and the number you called from? This would assist the Phone Team with locating your call and in turn ensure the representative receives additional training if necessary.  

Many thanks
    Tara

Advertisement