Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any alternative to Supervalu getaway breaks - self catering part?

Options
  • 10-03-2014 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Now that the Supervalu breaks are on hold, has anyone else taken over the mantle of offering a week's accommodation in a self catering house for 299 euro per week/499 during the Summer months?

I know that a few places offer the same/much the same rate for hotel accommodation but I'm looking for a holiday rental.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

boogaloop wrote: »
    Now that the Supervalu breaks are on hold, has anyone else taken over the mantle of offering a week's accommodation in a self catering house for 299 euro per week/499 during the Summer months?

I know that a few places offer the same/much the same rate for hotel accommodation but I'm looking for a holiday rental.

I used to stay in a couple of houses in valentia island for about the same price as you are quoting from Sv

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭boogaloop

Thanks tatranska.

Should have specified that I'm mainly looking for somewhere close to or in Cork city.

Anyone any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stwome01

Trident Holidays home is also worth a look. Big range of house for varying standards.

Advertisement