Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battlefield 4 not installing on ps4

Options
  • 10-03-2014 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Got a replacement ps4 recently as the first one died. Had to install games again(via disc) and download updates. Fifa, COD and Killzone were fine but having serious issues with BF4.
    I've downloaded the update fine but the game won't install. The main menu gives you a percentage complete for the full game and it just seems to hang. I've cancelled the installation 3 times as there was no movement in hours. The highest its got is 60%. I've been patient with it too as I've heard its over a 30gb installation.
    I've been able to play the first mission on campaign and access battlelog etc but until full game is downloaded I can't play multiplayer.
    Has anyone got a suggestion?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Try deleting the Battlefield App to clear and start again.

I think it's settings > system storage > Apps > then click options to delete and clear BF4.

If that doesn't work you might need to clear the PS4 using the Initialization feature. This will clear the PS4 completely so if you have save files upload them to the cloud.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Pretty sure that happened a lot. Certainly mine was stuck for a while. Think I just kept deleting and reinstalling and eventually it clicked.

Advertisement