Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrigtwohill Exchange Efibre Go Live Delayed ????

Options
  • 10-03-2014 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

According to the website below the go live for Carrigtwohill was meant to be 05/03/2014
    http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/#nga-map

The Exchange does not seem to be live yet and it is not possible to place an order for Efibre.
    My understanding is that this website is updated regularly. What is the revised go live date if any ? When do you expect to be in a position to accept orders ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Tweaky wrote: »
    According to the website below the go live for Carrigtwohill was meant to be 05/03/2014

The Exchange does not seem to be live yet and it is not possible to place an order for Efibre.
    My understanding is that this website is updated regularly. What is the revised go live date if any ? When do you expect to be in a position to accept orders ?

Thanks.

HI Tweaky

I can confirm that efibre has yet to launch in Carrigtwohill yet but is planned for launch this month. The provisional date is March 18th but this may change.

Not all areas in Carrigtwohill will be upgraded as efibre availability is not based on exchange upgrade but more specifically cabinet upgrade. If you want to PM me your landline number or address I can check whether it will qualify for efibre upgrade in this release.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Thanks.

HI Tweaky

I can confirm that efibre has yet to launch in Carrigtwohill yet but is planned for launch this month. The provisional date is March 18th but this may change.

Not all areas in Carrigtwohill will be upgraded as efibre availability is not based on exchange upgrade but more specifically cabinet upgrade. If you want to PM me your landline number or address I can check whether it will qualify for efibre upgrade in this release.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan - PM sent

Thanks.

HI Tweaky

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan - PM sent
    Hi Tweaky

Just replied by PM there

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan - PM sent
    Hi Tweaky

Just replied by PM there

Al
    Thanks Alan

Just replied by PM.

Tweaky.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan - PM sent
    Hi Tweaky

Just replied by PM there

Al
    Thanks Alan

Just replied by PM.

Tweaky.
    Thanks Tweaky

Just replied :)

Al