Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardening Planning App

• 10-03-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭

I am a pretty basic gardener and generally forget what i do.

I have 2 raised beds and this year I would like to plant peas, some herbs and carrots, onions and scallions.

Is there an App that can help me to plan my small garden and keep track of what is there, when planted and wher it is located? A kind of general garden management app.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

dixiefly wrote: »

I have 2 raised beds and this year I would like to plant peas, some herbs and carrots, onions and scallions.

Is there an App that can help me to plan my small garden and keep track of what is there, when planted and wher it is located? A kind of general garden management app.

Thanks.

garden squared and gardener

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

dixiefly wrote: »

Thanks.

garden manager plant alarm!
    garden diary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭peadar76

pen and paper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Thanks guys.

Advertisement