Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it possible to continue from level 7 to 8 in a different college?

Options
  • 10-03-2014 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if I can get some advice. I graduated in November with a bachelor of engineering in IADT dun laoghaire. I have been finding it hard to get a job related to my degree so was hoping to go back to college for an extra year to gain a level 8 degree on top of my level 7. Does anyone know if this is possible? I am interested in the mechatronics course in ITB but they said I would have to do the full 4 years to gain a level 8 degree.
    All help is appriciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

I hope I'm not pointing out the obvious but you are looking for an add on level 8 course. I don't know if there is such a one for your subject but maybe that will narrow down your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Maybe you can find a conversion course on bluebrick.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

or springboard.ie

Advertisement