Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will i recieve my pin/bank card?

Options
  • 10-03-2014 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

Am aware that the PIN and the Bank card come at different dates, how long will i have to wait for them? I live in Northern Ireland and i've filled in all the details in the bank last Thursday, now how long will i have to wait?

Thanks

Hubert

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi nozyy1234[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The PIN and the Card can take between 5-6 working days to reach you in the post. We would trust your branch will have your most recent address details on your account. Generally the PIN will come a day to two before the Card. We do hope it arrives shortly for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have any further questions, please ask. We're happy to assist. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nozyy1234

Hi

Thanks for the information, that's all i needed to know!!

Thanks again

Hubert

Advertisement