Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 thousand loan??

Options
  • 10-03-2014 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi
    I am wondering what will I need to bring into my local branch tomorrow to apply for a loan of 10,000 over 3 years(hope to pay it back within 2years just leaving some wiggle room)..

I am in full time employment with the last 2years and before that I did seasonal work for the same company for the previous 2 year (so 2 years full time and 2 years part time over the last 4 years).        I also own a farm which I have leased out to an other farmer for 14 thousand a year.

But recently I have had to take time off work for medical reasons and still owe the tax man 4 thousand and the medical bills will be in the door any day now and I dont want to dig into my savings but iv never taken out a loan before and I dont really know what I need??

I know I can payback 10000 no problem. Im 23 years and with boi since I was a child..
    Do I stand a chance of getting the loan if I explain my case and If so what will I need to do it as easily as possible???

Thank you..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi bhuaigh1,

Thanks for contacting us here on boards.ie.

All loan applications are based on a case by case basis. As such, a lending advisor in your branch will be happy to confirm any additional documentation which may be required. If have not already made an appointment with your branch regarding this loan application, please contact your local branch directly where a representative will be happy to arrange this for you.

You can also request a call back from an advisor, who would be more than happy to go through any questions you may have in relation to a loan application. 

Alternatively, if you have an existing Bank of Ireland current account and your salary is paid into this account you can apply for a loan here online.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement