Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamspark Premium

Options
  • 10-03-2014 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm doing a masters in computing and was trying to register with dreamspark premium but haven't got a reply when I registered for an account.

Has anyone successfully set this up or have a contact for someone who I could talk to in the college about it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

The Dreamspark Standard Store use to have everything on it, which you could sign into with your usual b000*** credentials. It appears most content has now shifted to the Dreamspark Premium Store which you must register for an account to get access.

I too have tried a number of times to request an account and have received no response. It's a bit of a joke to be honest. There is very little contact information regarding who to contact for support and it looks like it is outsourced so I doubt ITB have any administration over the application.

It has a lot of valuable software free to access and annoying not being able to access it any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

Thanks for the reply glad to see I'm not the only one!

I'll talk to my course supervisor about it see if they can help

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

just an update on this, I applied through the dreamspark premium website and just got a mail back with an account setup, it took around 2 weeks but at least I've an account now.

Advertisement