Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Play Merchant account and Registered Business

Options
  • 10-03-2014 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey all,

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I have just finished creating my first android game that I want to add to google play. I have an ad supported version and an add free version which I aim to charge for. I have everything set up and good to go. The question I have is, when registering for a google merchant account, it looks for business name and address, do I have to have a registered business with the cro in Ireland to be able to sell apps on google play?

Thanks in advance anyone who can shed any light!

(Note: I have posted a dublicate post in another section(Home > Games > Game Development & Editing), I didnt know which was suited, apologies if this is bad form! Once I get an answer on one, I'll delete the other post)

Comments

Advertisement