Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] I need property to rent in Galway on rent allowence

Options
  • 10-03-2014 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all,
    I know its not the ideal place to post this but ive tried all other options in relation to property searches.
    I am a single mum looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom place in galway city that will accept rent allowence.
    If you yourself have a property or know someone who has willing to rent to me please let me know.
    I can provide references etc.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

rufs wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I know its not the ideal place to post this but ive tried all other options in relation to property searches.
    I am a single mum looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom place in galway city that will accept rent allowence.
    If you yourself have a property or know someone who has willing to rent to me please let me know.
    I can provide references etc.
    Thanks in advance

Was in a similar situation and took about 3 months to find the right place, going to view a house almost daily! Wait out for something right and this is a good time as a lot of the students will be leaving now. When your searching daft always choose to sort by date entered at the top right hand corner. That way if your searching online regularly you'll see the good ones before others! Also don't always click rent allowance as some properties are left blank and could be persueded - as was the case with my one! Good luck.

arf91 wrote: »
    Was in a similar situation and took about 3 months to find the right place, going to view a house almost daily! Wait out for something right and this is a good time as a lot of the students will be leaving now. When your searching daft always choose to sort by date entered at the top right hand corner. That way if your searching online regularly you'll see the good ones before others! Also don't always click rent allowance as some properties are left blank and could be persueded - as was the case with my one! Good luck.

Also meant to say check adverts.ie property section and advertiser.ie classifieds if you don't already!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 rufs

Thank you :)

rufs wrote: »
    Thank you :)

Hope you find something suitable soon!

Advertisement