Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garda Recruitment - Stage 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Kizzy08

I forgot it was a bank holiday tomorrow , so results tomorrow are definitely a no-no :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Kizzy08 wrote: »
    I would love to discuss it but I would get in trouble . Let's just say I think I missed something important out , but who knows . I'm not feeling very positive about it but then again I said that in the other rounds aswell but here I am :) what date did you do the exams ?
    Sorry wat I meant by asking wat you were worried about was did you leave bits out, did you get all details of individuals involved.
    You'll be grand I'm sure. Just another week or less of nervous waiting
    :)
    I was in on the 22nd. You?

D Trent wrote: »
    Sorry wat I meant by asking wat you were worried about was did you leave bits out, did you get all details of individuals involved.
    You'll be grand I'm sure. Just another week or less of nervous waiting
    :)
    I was in on the 22nd. You?

Yeah another week isn't too long I guess . I was on the 15th , any idea what day was the last ?

Yeah another week isn't too long I guess . I was on the 15th , any idea what day was the last ?

Think it was Thurs 24th

Think it was Thurs 24th

Thanks . So it's only just over a week . Not long really .

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mark227

Just contacted Public Jobs, results will issue later this week :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

Friday ?

mark227 wrote: »
    Just contacted Public Jobs, results will issue later this week :D

Great , thanks for letting us know

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jwt22

Good to hear it will be this week.
    I did Stage 3 on the 11th so I'm in to the 4th week now of waiting and the time is crawling!

jwt22 wrote: »
    Good to hear it will be this week.
    I did Stage 3 on the 11th so I'm in to the 4th week now of waiting and the time is crawling!

Yeah I did mine on the 15th so I'm dying to know :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭fergie199

So are you guys just waiting to get your results from your stage 3 and find out when your interviews are? Im just waiting on my interview date but im guessing i'll be doing my interview along with you all

fergie199 wrote: »
    So are you guys just waiting to get your results from your stage 3 and find out when your interviews are? Im just waiting on my interview date but im guessing i'll be doing my interview along with you all

Yes , we are waiting on results stage 3 . How long have you been waiting for your interview date ? It's been a while hasn't it ? Well done on getting that far

Yes , we are waiting on results stage 3 . How long have you been waiting for your interview date ? It's been a while hasn't it ? Well done on getting that far

Been waiting since the end of june, they said interview would most likely be August/September

Been waiting since the end of june, they said interview would most likely be August/September

Soon then hopefully ;)

So nervous for results, report writing is not my friend :L

So nervous for results, report writing is not my friend :L

Same here . I think I may have failed that :(

you cant kick yourself too hard on report writing, after all your not a garda and were not shown how to fill out a report as a guard so as painfull as it may be to fill in that area it doesnt me you wouldnt be kick ass garda lol maybe just not in their eyes

you cant kick yourself too hard on report writing, after all your not a garda and were not shown how to fill out a report as a guard so as painfull as it may be to fill in that area it doesnt me you wouldnt be kick ass garda lol maybe just not in their eyes
    Yes that's true , I guess they are just looking for common sense , and good grammar etc . Thanks . You have lifted my hopes a little bit ;)

yeah same here, we will soon find out, hope for the best sure

• Advertisement

yeah same here, we will soon find out, hope for the best sure

Yes , fingers crossed for all of us :)

The waiting is a killer, would be great if it was tomorrow

The waiting is a killer, would be great if it was tomorrow

I know , here's hoping :)

Where abouts did u place in stage 2?

God I can't remember to be honest . In stage 2 I was 932- ish. How about you ?

I think I was around 4000 in stage 1 but that's a rough guess to be honest

• Advertisement

Hi fergie. Wow you've been waiting a while poor you.
    Did you stage 3 twice?

God I can't remember to be honest . In stage 2 I was 932- ish. How about you ?

Hey sorry meant in stage 2 (: I was 613, was so gutted ha cant remember stage one, fairly far up I think

Hi fergie. Wow you've been waiting a while poor you.
    Did you stage 3 twice?

yea i did a re-test of stage 3 as i had valid grounds to be re-tested

yea i did a re-test of stage 3 as i had valid grounds to be re-tested

Good on ya that would be nerve racking. Were u the only one doin retest when you were in ?

Hey sorry meant in stage 2 (: I was 613, was so gutted ha cant remember stage one, fairly far up I think

God yeah , I would be as well , so close but at least you got your chance . I thought it would be next year before we got called

• Advertisement

Good on ya that would be nerve racking. Were u the only one doin retest when you were in ?

no about 7 other all with similar situations

God yeah , I would be as well , so close but at least you got your chance . I thought it would be next year before we got called

yeah ur right :) could be a lot worse , hopefully we get interview now :D

yeah ur right :) could be a lot worse , hopefully we get interview now :D

Hopefully !!! Oh the nerves ;)

Hopefully !!! Oh the nerves ;)

Not trying to get ur hopes up but my friend said the result came out on a Wednesday when he did stage 3 :P

Not trying to get ur hopes up but my friend said the result came out on a Wednesday when he did stage 3 :P

Oh I'll be checking my mail even more than usual now ! Ha ha :)

Oh I'll be checking my mail even more than usual now ! Ha ha :)

haha dont worry, you will get a text :p

haha dont worry, you will get a text :p

Hopefully , I got the email first on the first stage though . Good luck :)

What do ye think guys? My stomach is in bits thinking about it !

3fullback wrote: »
    What do ye think guys? My stomach is in bits thinking about it !

Hopefully today ! Fingers crossed . At least we know we have 2 more days , at the most , to wait .

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭spoonay

thats mad....i was 613th after stage 2 aswel :/ ???

• Advertisement

spoonay wrote: »
    thats mad....i was 613th after stage 2 aswel :/ ???

Ye prob got the exact same score on inductive and verbal reasoning so they couldn't put one of you ahead of the other it wouldn't be fair.

If you both got 613 then the next in line would have been 615 they would skip a place if that makes sense

It very likely you could have 50 people at 613 !

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭spoonay

Ye prob got the exact same score on inductive and verbal reasoning so they couldn't put one of you ahead of the other it wouldn't be fair.

If you both got 613 then the next in line would have been 615 they would skip a place if that makes sense

ah i see,thanks

Word in the Stage 5 thread is that they are due to get their e-mails with offers of a place today. Confirmed to a candidate by Garda HRM.
    I wonder if they will send all e-mails today (us included!) or if they will do Stage 5 today and Stage 3 tomorrow.
    ...And the frantic scramble for my phone every time it makes a sound begins.....

Word in the Stage 5 thread is that they are due to get their e-mails with offers of a place today. Confirmed to a candidate by Garda HRM.
    I wonder if they will send all e-mails today (us included!) or if they will do Stage 5 today and Stage 3 tomorrow.
    ...And the frantic scramble for my phone every time it makes a sound begins.....

Same here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

Doubt they have anything planned like that as PAS are responsible for stage 3 and AGS are in charge of stage 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

Your results will be given by PAS though? Stage 5 are from Garda HRM as far as i know.

Whenever I do get it , I hope it's not in the morning , as this usually indicates a fail going by the last couple of stages . Good luck everyone.i hope it is today,I am sick of checking my phone all the time :)

Oh yes, of course. :o
    Getting too excited every time I hear somebody is due an e-mail and not thinking!

• Advertisement

Anyone heard anything yet?i was looking back over the threads from the last stage 3 results and people were getting them at 9.30 am onwards . I know I shouldn't assume it will be the same this time around , but maybe it is going to be tomorrow after all . :(:(

Advertisement