Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garda Recruitment - Stage 3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    Don't know. I've been out of work since last August. I managed to get to the final interview for another job and thought it went really well but when I was asked what I'd been doing, I mentioned that I was waiting to be called to Templemore but failed my vetting. I ended up not getting the job. Don't know if it had anything to do with it.

Man I'm gutted for you
    All I'll say is apply for everything your entitled to - Jobseeker's Allowance, Fas courses, back to education grant , mature student etc

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Peter2.0

Anyone who done stage 3 around the 5th of June get results yet? I know we were told july, just wondering will it be sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ollieo

I did stage 3 June 5th, no results yet.

ollieo wrote: »
    I did stage 3 June 5th, no results yet.

Waiting game so, gor worried when I thought they were out already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭WillFerrell93

Peter2.0 wrote: »
    Anyone who done stage 3 around the 5th of June get results yet? I know we were told july, just wondering will it be sooner.

I did it June 4th and no results.. Killing me waiting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭caza182

I also did stage 3 at the start of june, I know the email said we'd have our results by mid June and PAS said start of july but id say seeing as those up to 2508 received their invitation emails only a day before ours that they just sent the same familirisation booklet to those up to 3100! Those who did the tests just before us got their results on the 6th of June so we could hopefully be looking at the last week in June for our results.

caza182 wrote: »
    I also did stage 3 at the start of june, I know the email said we'd have our results by mid June and PAS said start of july but id say seeing as those up to 2508 received their invitation emails only a day before ours that they just sent the same familirisation booklet to those up to 3100! Those who did the tests just before us got their results on the 6th of June so we could hopefully be looking at the last week in June for our results.

And when did the guys ahead of us do their tests? Where they like the week before us? And they got their results already yeah? That's quick!

as far as I know they started around the 14th of May and I think they finished on the 30th of may, we just have to wait till up to 3100 finished the tests and we should have the results soon after that, I have no idea when they're finished doing stage 3 though!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭mycro89

Have all results being issued to date?

all results so far except for those upto 3100, really hoping they're out this week though

• Advertisement

all results so far except for those upto 3100, really hoping they're out this week though

Same as!

im really hoping we hear by the end of the week the wait is killing me haha! How did yee find the tests?

im really hoping we hear by the end of the week the wait is killing me haha! How did yee find the tests?

I thought ok, highly critical of everything I done so I think I should have done better, but hopefully will have an idea this week.

i have this bad feeling i could've passed the job simulation and report writing but will fail on the verifications which is aload of crap considering my stage 1 I scored 500 points better in verbal reasoning and in stage 2 I did the opposite scored 500 points higher in abstract reasoning!

i have this bad feeling i could've passed the job simulation and report writing but will fail on the verifications which is aload of crap considering my stage 1 I scored 500 points better in verbal reasoning and in stage 2 I did the opposite scored 500 points higher in abstract reasoning!

Yea feel the same tbh, but in saying that it's hard to know how you done on them when compared to the same tests over a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 seanryan58

Hey guys, I did the stage 3 assessment on the 9th of June in PSA in Dublin, anybody who did it around that time heard from them?

seanryan58 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I did the stage 3 assessment on the 9th of June in PSA in Dublin, anybody who did it around that time heard from them?

Still nothing yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9 seanryan58

Still nothing yet :(

Only thing is if none of us have heard that means that the results are not out yet! They're going to tell us if we were unsuccessful!

seanryan58 wrote: »
    Only thing is if none of us have heard that means that the results are not out yet! They're going to tell us if we were unsuccessful!

Yeah we should get an email regardless! Went back through my emails and noticed the times that the emails have come in previously and its generally between 3:00-5:30 for me

This wait is killing me!!!

• Advertisement

This wait is killing me!!!

Same, I know they said the first of July but I was really hoping it would be sooner :(

Same, I know they said the first of July but I was really hoping it would be sooner :(

One of the lads on here heard two weeks after he done his test.. Would love a date of when to get them

One of the lads on here heard two weeks after he done his test.. Would love a date of when to get them

Any idea of when he did his tests?

Any idea of when he did his tests?

Start of May I think

Start of May I think

Wonder what PAS response would be if I rang them, might sound ridiculous but the wait is a killer feels like months rather than weeks!

Wonder what PAS response would be if I rang them, might sound ridiculous but the wait is a killer feels like months rather than weeks!

Can't be any harm!

Im waiting for July now at this stage.

Im waiting for July now at this stage.

i was really hoping they'd be out before july but I suppose they'll send on the results eventually! I'm assuming everyone has completed the tests at this stage?

i was really hoping they'd be out before july but I suppose they'll send on the results eventually! I'm assuming everyone has completed the tests at this stage?

I would imagine so,

• Advertisement

I would imagine so,

im gonna ring in another bit and see can they give a better indication to how long were waiting, think I saw someone a couple of pages back did the same and they let him know!

rang up anyways and was told they'll be issued before the end of June so probably monday or tuesday please god! :)

rang up anyways and was told they'll be issued before the end of June so probably monday or tuesday please god! :)

Nice one,

Serious? My god! Terrifying ha

I just gave them a ring there and they said they will be issued in the next 2 weeks
    Thats weird!

I just gave them a ring there and they said they will be issued in the next 2 weeks
    Thats weird!

in the next two weeks? What the hell, she told me the end of june!! I know someone is waiting for interview results in the next two weeks maybe she made a mistake, might try ring again myself...bit weird to be waiting a month and a half for results if it really is two weeks away!

• Advertisement

in the next two weeks? What the hell, she told me the end of june!! I know someone is waiting for interview results in the next two weeks maybe she made a mistake, might try ring again myself...bit weird to be waiting a month and a half for results if it really is two weeks away!

Yeah it's weird I was expecting her to say tomorrow.. Oh well sure let us know what they say if you ring again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭shaunerz

Thats weird!

Iv been checking my emails all day! Disappointed to hear that we won't get them for another two weeks! 😥

rang again and the woman told me next week jesus they'd wanto make they're minds up!

I am assuming they just said two weeks to cover themselves
    I would say would have to be this week and at the latest next week
    Have literally been checking Publicjobs all day
    Think we will just have to wait and when they are issued they're issued

I am assuming they just said two weeks to cover themselves
    I would say would have to be this week and at the latest next week
    Have literally been checking Publicjobs all day
    Think we will just have to wait and when they are issued they're issued

I'd say if someone else rang they'd tell us tomorow haha

• Advertisement

Has anyone else been checking Publicjobs all morning? ha

Has anyone else been checking Publicjobs all morning? ha

I doubt we'll get em for a while now unfortunately :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭shaunerz

I just rang, they said next week ... No results today unfortunately.

Well at least they have said next week twice now.. Hopefully will actually be next week now

the stage 5 group got their emails to start in July today kind of suprised they didn't send out our emails together because I know they sent both stage 5 and stage 3 emails at the same time a while back!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭madbadger

the stage 5 group got their emails to start in July today kind of suprised they didn't send out our emails together because I know they sent both stage 5 and stage 3 emails at the same time a while back!

It'd only be pure coincidence if they came at the same time.
    Stage 3 email will come from the Public Appointments Service.
    Stage 5 email will come from Garda HRM.

madbadger wrote: »
    It'd only be pure coincidence if they came at the same time.
    Stage 3 email will come from the Public Appointments Service.
    Stage 5 email will come from Garda HRM.
    Never even thought of that haha!

Killing myself reading through the Stage 4 and 5 threads. Wonder what day next week we will be getting results

Results tomorrow? What ya reckon?

Results tomorrow? What ya reckon?

Judging by the wait so far it'll probably be towards the end of the week but of course id rather tomorow haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement