Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike Loan

Options
  • 10-03-2014 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi Bank of Ireland,

I am interested in purchasing a motorbike, privately, for the summer. I am looking at Harley Davidsons priced in excess of +€10,000.

My question is do I apply for a personal loan, car loan or car finance?

If purchasing from a dealer would the loan application be any different?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Elgire[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As you query is very much account specific, it will be best to contact a Lending Advisor by phone, they can certainly go through the options available to you for the amount you require. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]They can discuss in detail, personal and car loans and if necessary place you in contact with our Bank of Ireland Finance Department. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As different types of loans are all subject to terms and conditions and on a case to case basis, it would be difficult for us to give you a general answer here.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You can contact our Lending Team on 0818 200 334. They will be more than happy to answer all your lending questions.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison [/font]

Advertisement