Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stage 2 - Band 2 (601-3100)

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Xiaoling

Got first week in March... How long after stage 3 is the Medical Examination, Physical Competence Test? I'm 6'4 and touching 17 st. so I guess I better start shedding all that weight now for the BMI, just in case I make it through this one.

and btw SHL the sh!t out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Hank26

Xiaoling wrote: »
    Got first week in March... How long after stage 3 is the Medical Examination, Physical Competence Test? I'm 6'4 and touching 17 st. so I guess I better start shedding all that weight now for the BMI, just in case I make it through this one.

and btw SHL the sh!t out of it.

At that height/weight you have a bmi of approx 29, which is ok.
    It might be two to three months before medical & physical, depending in how many brought forward.
    Look at the pct fitness video on YouTube and start practicing.
    The amount of people so far that needed repeats was shocking.
    Best of luck to all of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Volcanic24

Hi All,

Just in relation to the SHL website. Its only the same test that is coming up for the inductive reasoning. I am looking for more than 1 test (18 Questions) to practice. Am I dong something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭mycro89

Are my calculations correct when I say there is still approx 2,000 candidates that are yet to be called to stage 3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭billie1b

mycro89 wrote: »
    Are my calculations correct when I say there is still approx 2,000 candidates that are yet to be called to stage 3?

I believe there is just over 1100 left to be called, the last call up was to 1982 on the order of merit, 3100 were in the stage

billie1b wrote: »
    I believe there is just over 1100 left to be called, the last call up was to 1982 on the order of merit, 3100 were in the stage

Are ye sure it is up as far as 1982 that were called this time ?

mycro89 wrote: »
    Are ye sure it is up as far as 1982 that were called this time ?

Positive

50B8D718-70A3-45CA-AF9B-CDC0F5D6F6B4_zpsbokg13kb.png

Is there many waiting on the call to start training ?

Nobody here has a clue, you need to ring PAS or GHRM to find that out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 blarney15

The problem with common sense.... its not that common

Advertisement