Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need item from Killarney

Options
  • 10-03-2014 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for someone in Killarney who would be able to purchase a DVD copy of the "Kerry Golden Years"

Would be willing to pay €20 for the DVD and the trouble of getting it for me! Please Pm if you can help me out. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Looking for someone in Killarney who would be able to purchase a DVD copy of the "Kerry Golden Years"

Would be willing to pay €20 for the DVD and the trouble of getting it for me! Please Pm if you can help me out. Thanks

Hey,
    Have you been sorted yet?

Only seeing this now. I see from here where I can buy it on dvd (have it myself in video-format as a gift with some years now) but I can pop in there tomorrow and see if still available for sale if you're still looking.

Let me know,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement