Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand / Logo ID

Options
  • 10-03-2014 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

This is a complete long shot I know! Maybe the idea will help others too. Hoping someone here can help me ID a brand from a very poor description:
    I saw a guy on the train with a jacket that I liked. The jacket was black, logo on the back (over right shoulder blade I think) and one the right cuff. The logo was in white stitching I thought it was a horses head and the word Oxford but can't find anything using google image. Anyone here have any ideas?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

The only brand I can think of with a logo over the right shoulder is Super Dry :confused:

Can you give more details on the coat - was it a wool coat or some kind of water or wind proof material? Was it a short jacket or a longer coat like a trench?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Definitely water proof, elasticared cuffs (kinda like the superdry wind cheater), below the waist length but well above knee length. I think it had a belt? Sorry I've a hopeless short term memory. The logo was definitely in white on the right cuff and right shoulderblade, I'm not certain about the horse head or Oxford name. Maybe it was a stables uniform or something :/

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Think northface has a logo on the back right shoulder. They are pretty popular too.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Maybe, I could swear it was a bit more formal looking and had the logo / name on the cuff. Ah well, lesson learnt: stare the bejaysus out of someone wearing something you like, you'll never see them again! Lol

Advertisement