Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European wide, flush rocker light switches

Options
  • 11-03-2014 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

We've longed to have wide, continental-style rocker light switches in our first house (a period house).

We really like these Schneider switches.

I contacted Schneider and they passed me on a contact which I've been unsuccessful getting through to.

Couple of questions.

Does anyone know about them and how I could go about ordering them? I do believe they're rated to be used across the EU.

I saw some on eBay but, being terribly ignorant of such things, I just don't know what exactly what needs to be bought for an electrician to install them as part of our rewiring job.

Here's a silly video from Schneider about them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5darVbKXYo

Looks like I can order components from here (from China :() - rockers and mounting boxes, though I don't think I want to order from China. That's all I need, isn't it?

Would people recommend ordering via a rep in UK or Ireland (if I can find one)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Legrand do a similar style to Schneider, Kellihers Electrical should be able to source that brand no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

can you pm me or post up the codes of the switches you need and ill make a few calls on your behalf.

Advertisement