Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The hunderdome?

Options
  • 11-03-2014 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

What's happened to the dome? I know it's been closed but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Interestingly I was the last ever poster in the Dome. RIP
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

So it's your fault? :p

Seriously - for someone who posts as much as you do in Feedback I'm amazed you missed the thread about TD being closed/cancelled/deceased/an ex forum.

Short story - people are dicks. dicks cause forum to be closed for being a forum for people being dicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Orion wrote: »
    So it's your fault? :p

Seriously - for someone who posts as much as you do in Feedback I'm amazed you missed the thread about TD being closed/cancelled/deceased/an ex forum.

Short story - people are dicks. dicks cause forum to be closed for being a forum for people being dicks.

Wasn't that the idea? To be as evil as you could to other posters. I remember a poster called Sarge actually had me in teers during work one day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

ken wrote: »

Oh I vaguely remember hearing something about this. I didn't realise we had to delete the dome however. So who was the picture of? I wouldn't have liked that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The Thunderdome is closed, like this thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement