Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

savings, how long to withdraw ?

Options
  • 11-03-2014 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a savings account that was set up on 365...

Yesterday morning I made a small withdrawal via 365, I was expecting the money in my account this morning-just wonderinghow long it would normally take?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Sadderday,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.

The Notice period required for withdrawal very much depends on the type of deposit account you hold.
    There is no notice period for Demand Deposit Products and the funds will be paid into your current account on the evening of Day 3 of your request.
    For a list of eligible products and the notice periods involved please see here.

Should you have any further queries regarding this request, please contact our BOI365 Team on 0818 365 365 where a representative will be more than happy to assist you.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

Hi Paula,

Thanks for the response, on 365 it just says monthly saver account... So i don't actually know which I have?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Sadderday,

A representative in our BOI365 Team will be more than happy to query what type of Deposit account you hold, they can then advise you on the notice period involved.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement