Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem using Visa Debit Card online,please read!

Options
  • 11-03-2014 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Last week I received my BOI Visa Debt card in the post,I lodged money into my account yesterday and withdrew some too but I'm having trouble using the card online. I tried to set up an account online with Paddy Power but I cant deposit money into my account.I rang BOI customer care,they said my card was activated  and the money was in my account so the problem lies with Paddy Power.I've sine tried to set up an account with other betting sites but I get the same problem.I really don't know where I'm going wrong!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Stacey91,

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you're having difficulty using your card online. As we don't have account access here it is difficult for us to determine exactly what the issue may be. As you have successfully used your card already, we would suggest that you first contact the retailers in question to query if they have experienced any online issues and for guidance.

If the difficulty you are experiencing is related to Verified by Visa please call 0818 365 365 press option 6 and then option 2 where a representative will check this for you straight away.

If after this, the situation is still not resolved please call Bank of Ireland 365 and a representative will be happy to look into this further for you.

If we can help you with anything else here, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement