Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality fence panels - Cork

• 11-03-2014 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

Hi all, not sure where the best place for this query is, but I am looking for good quality fence panels in Cork City or County and wondering if anyone could advise me of a good stockist? I don’t want to go down the B&Q/Woodies route as I haven’t seen anything there that would be the quality I want. I am looking for nine 5x6ft panels, the sort that slot into a concrete base and posts. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

ncmc wrote: »
    Hi all, not sure where the best place for this query is, but I am looking for good quality fence panels in Cork City or County and wondering if anyone could advise me of a good stockist? I don’t want to go down the B&Q/Woodies route as I haven’t seen anything there that would be the quality I want. I am looking for nine 5x6ft panels, the sort that slot into a concrete base and posts. Thanks in advance.

You could try Hanlys by the Kinsale Rd roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

International trading .. go around hte back to the Farm , diy and gardening warehouse

Advertisement