Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Property

Options
  • 11-03-2014 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I got a taxi from the airport on Sunday night at about 11.45pm. It was an 8 seater and I left a duty free bag on the backseat. If by any chance the driver checks in with Boards.ie could he get in contact PLEASE PLEASE they were presents. two bottles of perfume.

Cheers :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Fearga wrote: »
    I got a taxi from the airport on Sunday night at about 11.45pm. It was an 8 seater and I left a duty free bag on the backseat. If by any chance the driver checks in with Boards.ie could he get in contact PLEASE PLEASE they were presents. two bottles of perfume.

Cheers :(

Try here

http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=100

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fearga

Cheers I have been ringing the designated stations since yesterday. Will probably give up after tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I wonder is it worthwhile ringing the airport lost and found?
    If the taxi driver works the rank there, no doubt he'd be up again and the duty free bag would indicate it was from an airport passenger - hopefully he may leave it back at the airport?
    Long shot, but any shot is a good one!

Great will try that . Thanks

Super found the on line report form so lets see what happens. Thanks again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement