Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic on Coast Road lately

Options
  • 11-03-2014 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭

Anyone know whats been going on with the traffic on the coast road heading towards Clontarf this past few weeks. It seems to be getting worse every day.

Is there road works on other roads that are affecting it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Irish Water are installing water meters on the area around Castle Avenue, but I havent noticed it really impact any of the traffic flow.
    What time do you come through?
    I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary to be honest. It's usually sticky enough from the Alfie Byrne Road junction up to Castle Avenue junction during peak hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Im usually heading down that way at half 8. The wrong time basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

oh, from Clontarf into town direction?
    It's manic around that time!
    Only blips of relief are around school holidays :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

whiskeyman wrote: »
    oh, from Clontarf into town direction?
    It's manic around that time!
    Only blips of relief are around school holidays :)

So from Raheny direction heading towards Clontarf

Ha ha, i think leaving earlier is my solution, just thought Id check. I have noticed a significant increase in time it takes me to get down the road at that time, but its probably just random. Any idea what the Howth road is like at that time?

Advertisement