Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere selling MGS: Ground Zeroes early in Cork?

Options
  • 11-03-2014 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

I don't want to take a trip to to the UAE :)

I'm not sure if there are even copies in Ireland but it's worth a shot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

You have zero chance (pun intended :pac:) of getting a UAE copy of Ground Zeroes right now.

It would take several days for a copy to get shipped to Ireland and the game comes out here in 7 days. It would be pointless for any person to order from UAE. Not to mention the fact that copies of the game are floating on the internet.

So while yes, i am sure there are many copies floating around here in Ireland. None of them are retail copies. If you know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Colibri

You have zero chance (pun intended :pac:) of getting a UAE copy of Ground Zeroes right now.

It would take several days for a copy to get shipped to Ireland and the game comes out here in 7 days. It would be pointless for any person to order from UAE. Not to mention the fact that copies of the game are floating on the internet.

So while yes, i am sure there are many copies floating around here in Ireland. None of them are retail copies. If you know what I mean.

Apparently France are selling retail copies too at the moment too :D My ps3 is erm.. new, if you know what I mean :P

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

just looked on ebay, someone selling copies for £2,264!!!!!! it says 201 copies sold! That's unbelievable. http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Metal-Gear-Solid-5-V-Ground-Zeroes-Playstation-4-PS4-Game-New-Sealed-UK-PAL-/360858695227?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item5404dab63b

and they have the cheek to make you pay £8.90 for postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

They cant be right :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

just looked on ebay, someone selling copies for £2,264!!!!!! it says 201 copies sold! That's unbelievable. http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Metal-Gear-Solid-5-V-Ground-Zeroes-Playstation-4-PS4-Game-New-Sealed-UK-PAL-/360858695227?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item5404dab63b

and they have the cheek to make you pay £8.90 for postage.
    They cant be right :pac:

They sold 201 copies at £24.99 according to the purchase history.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

aaronh007 wrote: »
    They sold 201 copies at £24.99 according to the purchase history.

Much cheaper here on VGP

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=646_647&products_id=21629

Is this not just an ad on for Phantom Pain ,or is it a stand alone game ?.

Ahh
    " Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (on sale Spring 2014) is the first segment of the 'Metal Gear Solid V Experience' and prologue to the larger second segment, Metal Gear Solid V ".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Ground Zeros to the Phantom Pain is kind of like the Tanker mission in MGS2 before the main Big Shell part. But both are much bigger in scale with lots or replayability if you are a MGS fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

If anyone is looking for it at a low price, you'll more than likely be able to get it cheap enough off the US Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Colibri

GameStop in the city don't have it. There are no copies in cex either. I don't think Smyths even know what it is :-)

Xtravision in Douglas don't have it either.

Advertisement