Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archival studies course

Options
  • 11-03-2014 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if UCD still have the HDip in Archival Studies course and what the fees are please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Oswin

Can anyone tell me if UCD still have the HDip in Archival Studies course and what the fees are please?

The MA in Archives and Records Management is run by the School of History and Archives, you should find all the info on their website. Fees are about €7-8000 at the moment as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭head_honcho

Oswin wrote: »
    The MA in Archives and Records Management is run by the School of History and Archives, you should find all the info on their website. Fees are about €7-8000 at the moment as far as I know.

Thanks for that. I thought the college still ran the HDip but it must have been an old link I came across.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Oswin

Thanks for that. I thought the college still ran the HDip but it must have been an old link I came across.

Yep they expanded the hdip into an Ma course about 5 years ago

Advertisement