Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone failed to bill me for 15 months

Options
  • 11-03-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just curious if anyone has experienced anything like this from Vodafone. Just received a call from Vodafone telling me that I was going to be disconnected if I did not pay my outstanding bill immediately. I was informed that the bill was over 900 euro and that the last bill paid was 15 months ago. While I accept that it is ultimately my responsibility to pay my bills, I simply was not aware that this was building up all of the time, partly because I had switched to online as opposed to paper billing and partly because I just presumed that the vodafone bill was being paid by my wife as we tend to pay different house bills and I suppose looking at my card statements over the year, its failure to appear just didn't ring any bells with me. Vodafone did confirm to me that they had not attempted to contact me about failure to pay at any stage and that all bills prior to that had been paid with no problems whatsoever. Whopper of a bill to be faced with nonetheless!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gliggers

I have been in contact with vodafone. The whole reason I posted on this forum was to find out if anybody else has been in the same situation. I am new to boards.ie so I may be misinterpreting what you mean by 'Tell Vodafone'. I do not want vodafone replying to my post. Advice on this is appreciated.

Advertisement