Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel near DIT kevin street

Options
  • 11-03-2014 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me any hotels near Kevin street.I have a one day college course and hope to stay in Dublin the night before. Looking for something cheap

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Camden Street and Harcourt Street are only a few minutes walk away from Kevin Street DIT (5 minutes or less). They both have a few hotels you could try for deals.

These are some of them:
    Camden Court Hotel
    Camden Deluxe Hotel

Harcourt Hotel
    Russell Court Hotel

Kelly's Dublin (Georges St, about a 10 minute walk)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Thats great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Avoid Russell court and Harcourt Hotel if you want a good night sleep the night before!
    I presume course on a Sat?
    The above hotels are next to big nightclubs (coppers and D2!) and noise will spill over.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Minier81

Camden Court Hotel would be reasonable priced. Nice enough hotel, pool and all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Thanks for all the suggestions hotels are averaging 130 per night, theres a hotel in citywest that has rooms for 50.Is there transport from citywest into city?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

dave1982 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the suggestions hotels are averaging 130 per night, theres a hotel in citywest that has rooms for 50.Is there transport from citywest into city?

Luas will bring you in but does not stop anywhere near Kevin Street so you'll have a bit of a walk on top of the Luas trip. Maybe someone else can tell you how long it would take on the Luas. I'm sure there is a bus service too but I am not familiar enough with City West to know what numbers or how long they would take.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

dave1982 wrote: »

The 77a and 65b will bring you very close, the Luas will involve a walk.

Put in your exact journey here www.a-b.ie

Have you tried the Travelodge in Rathmines? Would be a ten fifteen minute stroll from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Could also try Bewleys Hotel in Leopardstown.
    Luas stop is only a short walk away (Central Park) and goes into St Stephens Green, which is just around the corner from Kevin Street DIT. Luas would take around 25mins and would be handier than the bus in my opinion.
    rates should be cheaper there I'd hope.

Advertisement